- What causes Psoriasis?
- How to treat the symptoms
- Prevent flare-ups
- Lifestyle changes that can help
- Psoriasis-free diet
- 90-day RISK-FREE Home Trial
How to Cope with Psoriasis
Cracked, scaly, red and itchy skin?
Psoriasis can be a painful, unsightly and makes life a misery. If you suffer from this unpleasant condition, you must read How to Cope with Psoriasis, by renowned health researcher Maxwell Stein. It contains all the latest research, including natural and medical remedies.
You’ll discover:• The factors that increase your risk
• Heredity – is it in your genes?
• Possible serious complications – when to call the doctor
• New medicines your doctor may prescribe
• Advice on clothing
• Foods and drinks to avoid!
• Eskimo diet that keeps them psoriasis-free
• Homeopathic remedies that really work
• The impact of stress and worry
• Where to get the best professional help
• An effective, little known treatment
• Helpful addresses for psoriasis sufferers.
You’ll learn from actual case histories of psoriasis sufferers and how they treated their agonising symptoms and now successfully keep psoriasis at bay. Order your copy direct from the publishers.
90-day Risk-Free Home Trial
How to Cope with Psoriasis is only available direct, so don’t miss out on this exceptional, one-off opportunity to try it RISK-FREE for 90 days. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with the results, just return the book with your refund request within the 90 days and we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked. What could be fairer than that?