- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Relieves nausea
- Ease indigestion
- The best honeys for cooking
- Correct storage tips
- 90-day RISK-FREE Home Trial
The Honey Book
THE HONEY BOOK, written by Mark Stone, traces the history of honey and its many uses – for health, beauty, energy, even sexual performance.. It provides you with hands-on, practical information enabling you to put honey to work every day!
Honey & healing
You’ll be amazed at the many ways honey can be used to promote tip-top health and also heal naturally!
You’ll learn:• Mix honey with this natural ingredient to fight bad breath
• The flower which can be combined with honey to relieve nausea
• How to mix this common cereal grain with honey to soothe chapped skin.
• A honey-based poultice to treat bed sores.
• An all-natural way to ease coughing with honey plus a common meat condiment!
• Combat allergies by mixing honey with this vegetable juice.
• This tasty tea made with honey will ease indigestion.
• Stress and anxiety can be relieved with this easy honey treatment.
• A honey drink to lower cholesterol.
• Drink too much? Here’s a ‘honey’ of a tip for sobering up!
• Boil this flower, then mix with honey and vinegar to reduce fever.
• Stop hiccoughs fast with this honey cure.
• Ease hot flushes with this root and honey drink.
• Unblock painful sinuses with a sweet honey mixture.
• This blend of honey and two common house hold ingredients will fight low blood pressure.
• Mix honey with egg yolk to reduce the pain of boils and abscesses.
• A quick and tasty breakfast treat to ease constipation.
Honey in the kitchen• Use honey in your cooking as a nutritious addition to your daily diet.
• Which honeys are the best for cooking.
• Five reasons why honey is superior to other sugars.
• Why you should choose dark honeys for sweetening drinks.
• A trick for measuring honey to reduce sticking.
• Correct storage techniques to keep honey at its best.
• The benefits of wild-flower honey.
• Use honey to add flavour to your meat casseroles.
• Make a yummy topping for fruit pies with honey and one more tasty ingredient.
There are dozens of kitchen-tested recipes for mouth-watering dishes that will delight your family and friends. Imagine serving tempting creations such as …Spare Ribs in Honey, Honey Glazed Ham, Fruity Honey Syllabub, Rhubarb Sorbet, Honey Biscuits, Honey and Sultana Cake, Mulled Cider, Ginger Ale, Lemon Honey Pudding, Rum Balls, Honey Glazed Vegetables, Honey Butter, Persian Honey dressing… and so much more!
You’ll love adding these tasty recipes to your weekly menu planning with all the healthy benefits of honey every day!
For youth and beauty
Honey can help us stay young and beautiful without splashing out on expensive commercially prepared products. You’ll be astonished at the impressive catalogue of natural beauty secrets featuring honey as the key ingredient!
Take a look at this handful of examples:• Make your own mascara! It’s just as good as the big brands – for a fraction of the price!
• Make your own honey scrub to ward off wrinkles!
• Mix beeswax and four natural ingredients to create a gentle facial cleanser.
• Not one – but twelve recipes for toning facial masks.
• Blend a recipe for a creamy smooth lipstick.
• Honey may be sweet,– but it can help you lose weight!
You’ll reach for The Honey Book again and again as you learn how to harness the health, beauty and healing benefits of this natural miracle! In fact, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
90-day Risk-Free Home Trial
THE HONEY BOOK is only available direct, so don’t miss out on this exceptional one-off opportunity to check it out Risk-Free in the comfort of your own home for 90 days. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied, just return it with your refund request within the 90 days and we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked. What could be fairer than that?