- Nutrients to add to your diet
- Foods and activities to avoid
- Useful vitamin and herb supplements
- Natural and conventionnal remedies
- Strength training exercises
- 90-day RISK-FREE Home Trial
If you have trouble falling asleep or sitting because of uncomfortable sensations in your legs accompanied by an irresistible urge to move, you may be suffering from Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Our book, Stopping
Restless Legs Syndrome reveals the latest, up-to-date facts on RLS – what causes symptoms and how to get rid of them. You’ll discover:• Specific nutrients you should add to your diet
• The impact of gentle massage and stretching
• A simple isometric or strength training exercise before bedtime that can bring relief.
• And much, much more
Stopping Restless Leg Syndrome is written in plain English without any jargon.
90-day RISK-FREE Home Trial
This book is only available direct, so don’t miss out on this exceptional one-off opportunity to check it out Risk-Free for 90 days in the comfort of your own home. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with the results, just return it with your refund request within the 90 days and we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked. What could be fairer than that?