- Grow veggies in hanging baskets
- Get the most out of shady areas
- Grow an indoor herb garden
- Protect plants from disease
- Make your own organic fertilizer
- 90-day RISK-FREE Home Trial
When my grandad passed away at the ripe old age of 92, he left me his scrapbooks of gardening tips that he'd picked up over his lifetime. His garden used to be the envy of his neighbours, so I decided to ensure that his gardening secrets lived on. To this end, I compiled the book of GRANDAD’S TRADITIONAL GARDEN SECRETS. It’s the most complete source of good, old-fashioned, fool-proof tips you’ll find. Even complete beginners can learn how to produce home grown food that’s packed with goodness, vitamins and minerals.
Here’s a selection of tips:
• Transform hanging baskets into salad and veg baskets.
• Tips on growing decorative veggies in your flower borders.
• How to get the most out of a shady area – it’s amazing what will grow there...
• Grow an indoor herb garden.
• Use flowers and not chemicals to protect your plants from pests and diseases.
• How to make your own organic fertilisers.
• Protect your plants from disease using common kitchen ingredients.
• Healthy food you can grow in a jam-jar in less than a week.
• Make your own rooting liquid for cuttings cost-free.
• Turn a small yard or balcony into a bountiful vegetable garden with these tips.
• How to grow pound after pound of delicious tomatoes in hanging baskets.
• All you need to know about making your own compost including a super-fast accelerator.
• And much, much more
Grandad's Traditional Gardening Secrets is a simple and easy to follow, step-by-step guide, that enables even the most inexperienced gardeners to grow the tastiest fruit and vegetables, the greenest of lawns and the most beautiful plants and flowers. Even if you are a green fingered 'expert' you'll pick-up a wealth of new tips and information.
90-days Risk-Free Home Trial
Grandad’s Traditional Gardening Secrets is only available direct, so don’t miss out on this exceptional one-off opportunity to try it RISK-FREE for 90 days. In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied, all we ask is that you return the book with your refund request within the 90 days and we’ll refund you in full, no questions asked. What could be fairer than that?